- Anti Ragging measures
- News & Events
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO THE FIRST YEAR
The candidates who pass SSLC (10 years of schooling) with Mathematics and Science subjects under New Regulations with eligibility for admission to the Higher Secondary Course of study(+2).
Any other qualification recognised as equivalent by the Board of Secondary Education, Tamil Nadu.
ELIGIBILITY FOR DIRECT ADMISSION TO THE SECOND YEAR (LATERAL ENTRY)
For Lateral Entry into the Second Year (III Semester) of the three year Diploma Course ,the candidate shall be required to have passed the Higher Secondary Examination(+2 ), (Academic or Vocational) with the following conditions:
1. Academic stream candidates should have compulsorily studied Maths, Physics and Chemistry at the +2 level .
2. Vocational stream candidates should have studied either Maths or Physics or Chemistry as one of the subjects of study along with the related Vocational Subject. (Theory and Practical) at +2 level.
10th Pass + (2 years ITI) with appropriate specialisation.
NOTE- When GRADE CERTIFICATES are produced by the candidate, ONLY the minimum marks for the grading in the subject will be taken into account
There is NO AGE restriction to join the Diploma Course.
PROFICIENCY IN SPORTS
The candidate may apply to the Director of Technical Education, Chennai-25 (With copies of their Sports Certificate) for getting admission in the sports quota.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
The following original certificates should be produced at the time of admission:
1. SSLC mark sheet or Equivalent proof for students seeking admission in the First Year, HSC ,ITI Mark Sheet for students seeking admission under the Lateral entry, issued by the concerned Educational authority.
2. Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Educational Institution in which the candidate has last studied.
3. Transfer Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate has last studied.
4. Community Certificate in original.
5. 5 copies of Passport size Photograph.
NOTE-SSLC Mark Sheet issued by the Headmaster will not be accepted.